New City Catechism
The New City Catechism is a modern-day resource aimed at helping children and adults alike learn the core doctrines of the Christian faith via 52 questions and answers. Read more and find resources here.
Redeemer Kids exists to glorify God by. . .
- Maintaining a safe and secure environment for our children
- Supporting and encouraging parents who are primarily responsible for teaching biblical truths to their children (Ephesians 6:4)
- Making the whole counsel of Scripture known to children with special emphasis on the gospel (Deuteronomy 6:6-9; Romans 1:16-17)
- Praying for the children and relying on the Holy Spirit to regenerate their hearts through the faithful teaching of His Word (Romans 10:17; Ephesians 2:4-10)
- Living faithfully before the children and modeling for them how Christians are called to respond to God, interact with each other, and with the world around us (Matthew 5:16; 1 Corinthians 11:1)
- Maintaining the highest ethical standards such that volunteers and teachers always protect the reputation of the gospel of Jesus Christ
- Preparing children to one day walk with God as adults, which means getting them ready to be a part of the public services and, by God's grace, a fully participating adult member