Teaching Christ From All of Scripture & Connecting Church and Home
We dismiss for our kids' lesson during our Sunday worship gathering as our sermon begins. Parents who prefer to keep their children in throughout the entirety of our worship gathering are welcome to do so! After children have dismissed from our gathering, our teachers provide a gospel-centered catechism lesson, snack, and time of play in our gym.
The Attributes of God For Kids
Mission & Vision
Redeemer Kids Ministry exists to. . .
- Support and encourage parents as primary disciplers of their children (Ephesians 6:4)
- Make the whole counsel of Scripture known to children with special emphasis on the gospel (Deuteronomy 6:6-9; Romans 1:16-17)
- Pray for the children and rely on the Holy Spirit to regenerate their hearts through the faithful teaching of His Word (Romans 10:17; Ephesians 2:4-10)
- Live faithfully before the children and model for them how Christians are called to respond to God, interact with each other, and with the world around us (Matthew 5:16; 1 Corinthians 11:1)
- Maintain the highest ethical standards such that volunteers and teachers always protect the reputation of the gospel of Jesus Christ
- Prepare children to one day walk with God as adults, which means getting them ready to be a part of the public services and, by God's grace, a fully participating adult member